RACE Punters Club- Terms & Conditions
1. Shares can only be purchased by Members of the six Clubs which comprise RACE Inc and shareholders must be aged 18 years or older;
2. Shares are $20 each, there is no limit on how many a Member can buy;
3. Bets placed will be decided by the RACE Inc management team or their guest selectors. One or a combination of these selectors will be used at each meeting;
4. Staff of RACE Inc will be in charge of placing the bets and administration;
5. The Chief Executive of RACE Inc will act as judge and moderator if necessary and have the final say if any disputes should arise;
6. All bets will be updated on the RACE Inc punters club web page and all members with a valid email address will have an email detailing the days bets sent to them the morning of the race meeting.
7. The Punters Club for the racing year will start on the Wellington Racing Club October meeting at Trentham and continue on all meetings held by one of the six Clubs until the end of the season.
8. The maximum bet on any one race day will be $1,000
9. Shares in the RACE Punters Club close on the Monday prior to the opening race meeting at Trentham.
10. The frequency, number and types of bets will be entirely at the discretion of the selectors.
11. Any dividend at the end of the season can either be re-invested, used as a credit on Membership Subscriptions or be claimed;
12. Shares cannot be sold;
13. Redemption of shares or withdrawing from the RACE Punters Club is not permitted until the conclusion of the racing season;
14. The RACE Punters Club will be run separate to any individual Punters Club that may be held on any particular race day;
15. There will be no tickets issued but a share certificate will be issued upon receipt of payment.