Exceptional views of the track at Trentham
Enjoy a magnificent panorama of Trentham from your exclusive corporate box located on Level 3 of the Members’ Stand. A corporate box ensures a view & atmosphere second to none at Trentham.
Book with us today & your day at Trentham will include:
- Your exclusive self-contained air-conditioned corporate box
- Exceptional views of the racetrack at Trentham
- Gate entry and lift access to corporate level for your guests
- Access to Members’ facilities for the day,
- Racebooks for all guests
- “Bronze” level buffet meal for your guests plus bar facilities as arranged
- Televisions in your room maintained by the TAB
- Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities
- Adjoining bar and Tote facilities (Note all lounges have fridges available for pre-arranged hosting options)
At Trentham we have nine corporate lounges of various capacities plus adjoining units that can be configured to cater for larger groups.
Standard configuration lounge capabilities provide for 20 guests (minimum 15 booked), 35 guests (minimum 25 booked) and 50 guests (minimum 35 booked).
Additional capacity may be available on some days by joining rooms. These larger rooms cater for 40 guests (minimum 30 booked) and 80 guests (minimum 65 booked).
These maximums are to ensure your comfort and that fire and building regulations are met. We endeavour to cater for all our customers requirements, however with increased demand at some events, we recommend early booking and confirmations.
Please contact to discuss additional catering requirements or to view examples of our Silver or Gold menu upgrade options from our Chef.
Bar service is available adjacent to your exclusive corporate box. In-room bars can be made available following instruction on product style or level you would like available for your guests. Payment for beverage consumption is by means of cash bar, credit card on the day, or pre-arranged account billed to you following the event.
All charges for Race-day corporate lounges are on a per head basis and include a minimum catering requirement of a “Bronze” menu per guest (with minimum numbers applying as above).
Catering packages will alter for each race day to meet availability of fresh local produce. Specific dietary requirements can be planned and catered for upon request.
Please contact to discuss upgraded meal options from our Silver and Gold menus. Sample menus are available here.
|Per Person rates
||Feature Race Day
||Premier Race Day
FEATURE RACEDAYS 2013/ 2014 Season
Monday 20 January 2014 - Family Day Races
Saturday 26 October 2013 - Wellington Guineas
Saturday 12 April 2014 - Salute to the Stars of Trentham
Saturday 7 December 2013- Christmas at the Races (Captain Cook Stakes)
Saturday 26 April 2014 – Saturday Racing at Trentham
Saturday 18 January 2014 - Trentham Wine & Racing Festival (Telegraph Day)
Saturday 24 May 2014 – Autumn Race Day and Celebrating Trentham Members Day
Saturday 15 March 2014 - Wellfield NZ Oaks / Ladies Day
Saturday 7 June 2014 – Winter Racing and thanking the Trentham Owners Day
|Saturday 12 July 2014 Wellington Steeplechase Day
WELLINGTON CUP DAY CORPORATE BOX
The biggest day on the Trentham racing calendar is Wellington Cup Day & a Corporate Box is the best place to see all of the action.
YOUR WELLINGTON CUP DAY INCLUDES:
• Course admission and entrance to the Members facilities at Trentham
• Access to corporate carparking located centre of the course
• Your exclusive corporate box for a minimum 15 guests (Max 70 people) set with tables, chairs and bar leaners with racebooks for each guest, televisions managed by the TAB and full views of the racecourse
• Buffet style luncheon with dessert and afternoon tea also with our Cup Day seafood selection on your buffet
• Tote and toilet facilities located in the foyer immediately outside the door to your exclusive Corporate Box
• Selected Mills Reef Reserve red & white wines, Bubbles, premium beer range including a light option, soft drinks and orange juice
WELLINGTON CUP DAY PRICING
$287.50 incl gst per person
A booking deposit equivalent to 50% will be required at time of booking with full payment required prior to ticketing. Cancellations less than 4 weeks prior to the raceday will incur charges unless box is resold.
CORPORATE BOX GUIDELINES
Your corporate box will be available from 30 minutes prior to the first race on the day and will close 30 minutes after the last race at Trentham.
All guests must adhere to the Members’ Stand Dress requirement. For men, the minimum standard of dress is smart casual with dress jeans and collared shirt permitted. Ladies are expected to maintain a suitable standard in keeping with the dignity of the members staand. Ripped or torn jeans, trackpants, shorts, running shoes, jandals, t-shirts or singlets are not permitted.
The Members’ Stand has an age restriction of 16 years therefore no children under the age of 16 will be admitted to the corporate boxes. The legal age for betting is 18.
Only guests with the appropriate ticketing will be admitted to the corporate lounge level. Ticketing will be issued to the organiser of the function upon receipt of full payment. Please note that guests without appropriate ticketing will not be admitted to the floor.
Bar Closing Time
The bar will be closed 10 minutes after the last race according as per the conditions of our liquor license.
Please contact us on 04 528 9611 to discuss.
For a printable version plus booking form Click Here
For Sample menus Click Here